Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring Fling

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(vintage lace top, zara high-waisted slacks and heels, h&m faux fur coat and f21 jewellery)

I am really looking forward to Spring on March 20th, so I thought I'd show my enthusiasm by wearing this soft pink vintage lace top that I rarely wear of which I'm not quite sure why, and I paired it with these sorta densely serious high-waisted slacks from Zara.  I bought these trousers for $10 from $95!  Talk about a crime eh! hehe ;)

Texture was what came to mind when I created this outfit with the lace top and faux fur coat from H&M for $20!  Now I should really go to jail!  What can I say, I am a trained bargain hunter :p

Spring, come already so I can twirl in my skirt and hopscotch in my strappy heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment