Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm not taking sides...just NEUTRAL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(forever 21 white lce top, club monaco cardigan, zara cropped pants and shooties)

When I bought this white lace top from Forever 21 about 4 years ago, I hadn't realized how much I would wear it - I love it that much that often times it is the first top I think of to wear, and everything else would revolve around it.

Another love of my life has to be these "shooties" from Zara!  These are probably one of the best impulse buys I made - and I make a lot of those ;)  I remember the first time I wore these, I thought to my self "ok these are now my favourite pair".  These are so comfortable and I just love how it goes with everything - and I mean EVERYTHING!  You will find these in a lot of my posts to prove it!

Anyway, I thought about this outfit around 1:30 in the morning, lol, then I find out that I made the right choices as I browsed through the ELLE Collections S/S 2010 magazine and found that designers such as Celine and Alexander Wang already envisioned neutral palettes for Spring!  You know what they say - great minds think alike ;)

3 comments:

  1. you look really fab and well put together in this ensemble!!! love everything from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit!! Love everything about it. I came across your blog todays...and I like it :)

    Have a nice weekend,
    Diana
    thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi libys and diana!

    thanks for your warm compliments! xo

    ReplyDelete