Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a sprinkle of shabby, and a pinch of chic

Photobucket

~The pink flowers really bring a minimalist room to life~

Photobucket

~ The turquoise wall exposes the rustiness and history of these precious antiques ~

Photobucket

~ Is it me or does this room look like it's located outside? ~

Photobucket

~ Talk about outdoor elements for your interior ~

Photobucket


Photobucket

~ Red and blue wall paint might be a trademark of an extremist, but the marriage of red and blue fabrics, furnishings and finishing-touches are that of beautiful common sense ~

Photobucket

~ I love this room, the squash wall, the brunette and burgundy furniture and old rose flowers...eye candy! ~

Photobucket

~ If a bathroom can make an ordinary woman feel like royalty, this has to be it! ~

If you love fashion like I do, then you pretty much have an eye for everything visually beautiful!  I love the sight and vibe I get from an intellectually and creatively designed room and I thought I would share some interiors that really caught my interest and could possibly derive multiple inspirations from - not just for any square-footage space in my own place, but for any collaboration and ensemble that I can ultimately come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment