Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paint Me Pastel

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(zara dress, vintage blazer and belt, aldo shoes and forever 21 accesories)

For all of you fashionistas, I'm you sure you already know that aside from the neutrals and the sheers this Spring, pastels are also the theme this season.  So I decided to do a post on my own pastel take :)

This dress, to me, is sweet like candy!  I love the lilac shade and the ruffles at the front.  It depicts a very playful and cheerful persona - something I wear daily anyway, so this look is fitting for me.  This is why I love Zara - it seems to offer every outfit imaginable!

Ok, this blazer was a true find as I bought this for only $7 at my vintage heaven, Value Village!  I found this baby last Summer and I could not believe eyes when I saw how perfect it fit me and this is why I have to get my vintage fix once in a while as the finds are just unbelievable!  Anyway,  I thought it would go so well with my pastel theme as this has a shade of peachy pink.  I am looking forward to wearing this in so many different ways this Spring! 

Now, I did not want to look too sweet so I wore my edgy Aldo shoes that I love so much!  I must say that it is a challenge wearing these babies as I have a short stature and these go well if it is worn by someone with killer long legs - of which, unfortunately, I do not have.  But, I will wear this in my own way and style and although it might not look just as flattering, I will try to pull it off as fierce as I can :)

Happy Sunday everyone!!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress! The color and ruffles are perfect! I also like how you paired it with that blazer and belt. :)

    XOXO,
    Lily

    www.bleedforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Lily and for your warm compliments! Your blog is beautiful and so are you!

    <3,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete