Monday, March 8, 2010

Pink on Point!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(zara vest, belt and leggings, urban behaviour tank and aldo shoes)

Here it is, my best finds of the month (so far) are these hot pink blazer and this elephant buckle belt both from my favourite store, Zara!  Blazer on sale for $25 and belt on sale for only $6!  I'm starting to think that Zara was pioneered with me in mind :D  And when I mean "me", I mean the frugal imitation buyer, because she can't afford the original ones.  Zara does me no wrong!
 
This outift made me feel really good today.  I felt like I was the "pink elephant" in the room everywhere I went amongst the dark-as-night black outfits that surrounded me.  That's what Winter does to you - make you colour-blind! Lol ;)
 
You might be wondering how come I didn't wear any accessories with this outfit.  Well, you know in interior design, designers seem to always want to project a focal point in room?  Well this elephant is my outfit's focal point, the only necessary accessory in this ensemble - so please focus on the belt and not at my face, hehe :p
 
Anyway, I love this whole get-up and I would wear this anytime, anywhere, with anything!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that brilliant pink blazer! You look amazing and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Traci! :D

    ReplyDelete