Tuesday, March 2, 2010

too Bright to feel Blue

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(urban planet blazer, people are people shirt, h&m skirt, ardene scarf and tights, and aldo platforms)

6:25 a.m., I woke up with an idea as to what to wear to work.  I thought this royal blue top would go nicely with a navy blue blazer and a silver pleated skirt.  Then I looked in the mirror and, you know when you look at your whole outfit and think that although it could work , there is just something "off" about it?  Well that's what I thought, so I replaced the pleated skirt with this fitted pencil one and it was my first good choice of the day!

7:45 a.m., satisfied and off to work.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, the royal blue looks great and livens up that blazer nicely!

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fashionjunkie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find that shoe rack?! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete