Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brown and White

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(h&m top, club monaco cardigan, vintage pleats, zara shoes and forever 21 accessories)

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a lovely day :)

So my big 25th b-day is coming up and unlike last year, this one is going to be intimate and controlled, lol!  I have noticed that my style has evolved within the last year and even though I still have not determined my true style, if there is even such a thing, I'm sure that I will find out very soon with help from everyone's inspirational and beautiful blogs and from your feed  backs, so thank you for definitely leading me closer to the best look I can carry :D

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. hi there! those shoes are amazing. SWOON> super cute look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit dear! Pants are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely chic outfit! love those pants and shoes! lovely blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit and those pleats!

    ReplyDelete