Friday, March 12, 2010

Yaay for Casual Friday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(urban planet blazer, club monaco white tank, forever 21 studded skirt, express zebra tights, browns boots, forever 21 rings)

Happy Friday guys! :)

I love Fridays :D but who doesn't, right?!  This is what I wore to work today since it's casual Fridays and I can get away with almost anything I wear at work.  Sometimes, I do feel like I am dressed inappropriately by wearing more uncorporate-like attires for work - you know, a little Dries Van Noten, a little Rodarte influences, but it's not like I dress horribly.  I just love to look nice everyday you know, like I actually put some effort and creativity as to how I would present myslelf to others and how others would see me.  I really do enjoy thinking about what top to wear with what skirt, or what bag to wear with which heels...it's so much fun and if this is one way for me to have fun everyday, then I will keep on doing it :)

I hope you guys have a great weekend!  Remember, try and do things everyday that would make you happy, no matter how small or trivial, whatever it is you do that would give you those little happy butterflies in your tummy - DO IT!  These little cheerful acts can totally uplift your mood which, in turn, can then uplift others!

p.s. I Love my Rings!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment