Monday, March 15, 2010

Sutlety

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(forever 21 dirty pink blouse and accessories, mango sunglasses, h&m trousers, zara belt and aldo pumps)

I found these boyfriend trousers at H&M yesterday for $7 reduced from $70.  I am not really a trouser girl, but I am really digging these masculine trousers that have been coming out.  I especially love the ones that Chloe has brilliantly showcased even last year.  Anyway, I hope you guys had a great Monday! :D

p.s. I have been eating too much chocolate lately and it's Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream's fault! It's just sooo good!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the trouser look as well, I have just not been able to find a pair I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear, i love your pants! and that blouse is so pretty and feminine.

    btw, are you Filipino?

    P.S. I'm following you and adding you to my blogroll because I love your style!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trousers, too! I'm searching for my perfect pair, but it's a nightmare finding them! Love the sleeves of your blouse, too!

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete