Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tickled Pink

Photobucket
H&M beenie | Vintage top | H&M harems | Zara platforms

Hi hunnies!  Sorry that I haven't posted in the past few days :(  It's just that I started working out again (shooting for a daily routine - yikes!) and my body is so sore in the mornings that my mind cannot focus on putting together a great outfit.  Instead, all I want to do is get ready, quick, then get out of the house and off to work.  Since Spring is just around the corner, I thought it's time to get that hot body that I've been dreaming of ready for Summer show-off.

And speaking of Spring, I thought I'd get started with the vibrant colours now so at least something will brighten up my day even if the sun refuses to.  So I put this outfit together, and unfortunately, my camera died after only 3 lousy shots, but I hope you get the drift.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I might branch out just a tad little from my neutral minimalistic looks this Spring and Summer and experiment with colours and patterns.  I am definitely feeling bold and brave both in my workouts and fashion choices so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the color of the top and the way you tucked it. The beanie is great, too! You look adorable. <3

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Laura! xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i found you on chictopia and had to add you on my daily dose...whenever you have a chance stop by and visit
    xoxo
    real addiction
    http://www.real-addiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to finally meet yet another Torontonian! I recognized the Eaton Centre from a distance! haha

    Totally crushing on your pink + gold tone outfit - It has got me missing the Summer!

    Love all your outfit posts darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink top. I grew up in Buffalo, NY and my sisters and I made monthly shopping trips to TO. It was like my second home. We're practically neighbors... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit1 i love the hot pink paired with the neutral pants- and the shoes set the whole thing off. the beanie adds a cool casualness to the look as well. good luck with your workouts, wish i had your dedication :D

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete