Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cold Red

Photobucket
Forever 21 faux fur coat | Zara top and pants | Aldo pumps | FCUK gloves

Dang it's cold!  Thankfully, I have my faux fur coat to warm me up ;)  I know this is not the best outfit ensemble, but I had to take advantage of this gorgeous sunny day and take photos, and do they look great!

Ashley, thank you so much for taking these brilliant shots for me ;)  You know your reward for your help, lol!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My clothes are all over the place in my room so I can't find the pieces I want to wear quick enough in the morning, but it's the new year and it's time for me to get my act together.  I will definitely be doing more outfit posts (decent ones) and I am really excited about it.

Have a great day everyone! xo

5 comments:

  1. Thus is really nice! The pants, the jacket! Just a a great look!

    www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog, and I seriously love your style. (I think I may look at ALL of your posts, lol). This is such a sophisticated city look!

    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your blog is great. Love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete