Thursday, January 13, 2011

Light Read

Photobucket
Forever 21 top | Zara cardigan | H&M pants | Aldo shoes
Almost everyday, I would stop by Indigo for a quick glance at fashion books and magazines to absorb new inspirations.  I love discovering new designers, styles, ensembles and ideas.  This is what keeps the fashion industry thriving - the contribution of so many creative minds who have the confidence to boldly present their unique individual styles through clothing and acessories.  Fashion is like cooking, you mix and improvise with delicious ingredients in so many ways and you come up with endless recipes to a mouthwatering outcome.  That's why it is important for me to be constantly researching for new looks and ideas, which in turn, helps me discover my own style and hopefully also inspire others.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am only one out of thousands of fashion bloggers here in Canada, but as this wall says...
"The World of Fashion Needs More Canada".

6 comments:

  1. In LOVE LOVE LOVE with those pants and that cardigan!
    you look super cute! We love being inspired by fashion literature even though our local bookstore is lacking in that department...what a shame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the outfit!! So cute!!! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Canada :)

    Those pants look great! Must be a bit tricky to wear but you definitely pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hunnies for your lovely comments! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and I love this pants !!! Amazing outfit :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried on those same pants at H&M but they did not look half as great as they do on you. I love your blog, your photos are an inspiration. The world needs more Toronto's Kloset

    ReplyDelete