Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sheer Sunlight

Photobucket

This is what I wore to work today.  When I was getting ready this morning, I picked up this shirt and I thought I needed to have a black tank top inside, because as you can see, it is see through, which is borderline inappropriate if by any chance I came into work knowing that my breasts are the highlight of my outfit.  But then I tried it with just my nude colour bra and voila, it matched perfectly with my skin tone which disguised the effects the shirt.

Photobucket

The shirt was from Urban Planet for $12.99 of which I was ecstatic to have found, because other retail shops like Zara and Aritzia are selling these very similar shirts for way more than the bargain I got it for.  The necklace was purchased from Forever 21 for $17.00 and I know that Aldo also sells the exact same necklace, but for $20.00.  The skirt was from Dynamite which I think was for $10.00 and my booties are from Zara for $110.00.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: