Friday, September 4, 2009

Office Lunch

Photobucket

On a sunny Thursday afternoon, my co-worker and I had lunch at Cafe Supreme located outside our building.  This Cafe boasts its best paninis (of which I completely forgot to take pictures of, but I will very soon), bagels, salads, yogurts, muffins, cookies and everything else that is yummy in your tummy.  We usually sit in the building mezzanine, because it is quieter and they have flat screen 42" tvs.  But on this day, we decided to sit out and eat so that we can enjoy the last few days of "summer" that we have had here in Toronto, if that's what you'd call it, lol.  I wore this bow-tie pencil skirt from Forever 21 that I bought for approximately $13.00.  I wonder for how long I can stretch wearing skirts to work without any tights?



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahh Coke... it is the perfect refreshment on a sunny afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. You have fabulous legs! Please don't give up wearing skirts to work without tights. Your legs are so good, you owe it to society to keep them bare :-)

    ReplyDelete