Monday, January 4, 2010

Alter Ego

Photobucket

top, bow head band, rings and bracelets from forever 21

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My boyfriend asked me the other day "when you were younger, did you play dress-up a lot?"  I responded "never - I was a complete tomboy, always challenging and beating up boys."  He said "well I guess you are compensating for it now huh?"

I guess so!  But truth be told, I was really a tomboy.  I grew up in one of the most ghetto part of Manila and every kid knew I was a tough girl and I was very proud to be one.  Everytime I find out some boy had a crush on me, that boy knew to never show his face to me, let alone come near me.  I loved to challenge boys at anything - mostly sports, so I could show them that I can do anything they can.  I never played dress-up and although growing up I had an act for putting together my outfits to school when I was in grade school, I didn't think that I'd be into this fashion thing or whatever you wanna call it.  All I know is I am still and always will be a tomboy at heart who grew to love clothes and high high heels.  Try pissing me off when I'm in my 5" platforms ;p

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment