Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Practicality

Photobucket
Community jacket | American Apparel tights | Laurentian Chief moccasins

Central Falls was hit by a cruel blizzard and the only practical outfit for a -35 degree type of weather consists of duck-down coats and furry moccasins (although my Sorels might have been a better choice). This Community jacket from Aritzia is probably the best jacket that I have ever had. This jacket is earth friendly, down-filled, has a removal trim fur, has an inner multi-media pocket, has an ear phone loop, has heavy duty snaps, has cuff ribs, has a waterproof shell and breatheable fabrics. I know that a lot of people might opt for the Canada Goose jacket, but this Community jacket not only provides the same qualities as the Canada Goose, but it also gives a feminine definition along the waistline that I really like. It also comes in three colours which are black, dark bluish-grey and army green which is what I have.


Photobucket

Photobucket

And what can I say about these Laurentian Chiefs...it's like walking on warm clouds! I am not a fan of Uggs so these were the perfect choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment