Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where's the Rain?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(h&m bikini top, forever 21 bottom)

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I took a risk by inviting our friends to an all-day game of volleyball at Ashbridges.  All week, the weather forecast predicted thunderstorms with a high of only 21 degress - not exactly your ideal beach weather.  Nonetheless, we stocked the cooler with beverages, got the net and ball ready and headed to the beach. 

As you can see, I wore jeans at first as I was expecting rain and cold breeze, but in the end, the sun blazed, our friends played, and had an absolute blast.  Unfortunately, I was too busy playing volleyball and completely forgot to take pics of everyone, but believe me, we definitely enjoyed ourselves.

Hope you had a fab weekend too!

xo

1 comment: