Tuesday, July 7, 2009

was that really me???

LMAO! Ok, I did this music video a year ago for an up and coming local artist called Project Crunch with the single called Mr. Vance. We did this music video at Tonic Nightclub on a Sunday morning and I can remember it clearly that day when I went to Starbucks at Queen and John, and the cashier asked me why I was up so early and where I was going. I told her that I was going to Tonic nightclub and she looked puzzled, because maybe she thought I was going to party first thing on a Sunday morning, but I clarified to her that I am going to shoot a music video.

Anyway, after months of searching for this video, I finally found it! As you can see, it's a low-budget video, but it was so much fun nonetheless.

You'll see me dancing up-close in the beginning, next I am behind the artist, but kinda blurry, you will see me in the audience bumpin to the beat, then i'm dancing with the artist near the end and another time with a sexy smurk - LOL!!!

After the video wrapped, the artist came to me and thanked me for being so energetic and professional throughout the shoot and that I really motivated and made it fun for him. Awww, bless his heart!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment