Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Korean Delight

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After today, my roomate had a craving for some pork bone dinner and so we headed down to Korean town by Christie and Bathurst. We were then faced with a number of Korean restaurants and had no idea which one was a good place to eat. So I told her that we should pick one that had a lot of people in it. We ended up at this small restaurant and I don't know the name of it, because all of the restaurants have their names in Korean and none of us could read it, lol. I ordered the Kimchi Bi Bab (i think that's what it's called) which had fried rice, minced beef, kimchi and sunny side-up egg - it was yummy. But as yummy as mine was, my friend's food, I thought, was much better. She ordered the pork bone stew and it was delicious. I kept taking soup from her meal to spice mine up more . At least now I know what to order next time ;) If you want to check this place out, like I said, I don't know the name and forgot to take a photo of it, but it had an orange background in their sign. If you can't find this place, there are plenty of other Korean restaurants around of which I'm sure offers the same menu...maybe even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment