Monday, October 31, 2011

New Blog Address

Hi Everyone!  First of all I want to apologize for not being able to update my blog in a very long time.  I know that some of you have been anticipating  a new post and I have been working on an even bigger project for my blog and eventualy my own site.  With that said, I would like to redirect you to the new Toronto's Kloset address and this account on blogspot will now be deleted. 

There are only a few posts on this site for now, but I already have big plans for the site and I will also be featuring Toronto-based talents so this won't solely be based on my personal style, but also photos of those I have had the pleasure of styling.

Thank you so so much for continuing to visit this page and I hope to see you at the new one.  Follow me there!

Karen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment