Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yonge St.






forever XXI top h&m skirt blue notes belt lv damier canvass
Over at my lunchtime, I went for a stroll at Yonge and Dundas which is just a 2-minute walk from my work. This intersection is filled with high street shops such as Urban Outfitters, Buffalo, Aldo, Guess, H&M and of course, Forever XXI. As you can see, Forever XXI has reinvented their plastic bag colour to pretty in pink - much better than the yellow one I think. Oh and by the way, did you know that Forever XXI has John 3:16 printed at the bottom of their bags? If not, check it out - something to think about ;) Anyway, I bought a pair of black leggings for $5, a knitted vest and another man's vest for $11. This is why I love Forever XXI, great clothes at a great price.



So, after some reconsideration as to a theme for my blog, I finally decided to do a blog about the beautiful City of Toronto. I have lived in Toronto for 2 years now and just recently realized how entertaining and beautiful this City is. Cheers to you Toronto!!!


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment